Ride down to Attitude Sports in Fond du Lac for your biking needs

Martin Vu, Writer, Editor

There are a few things that an individual can do to stay fit without a gym, and bike riding is one. Think back to when you went you last rode your bike. The smell of fresh air, the cuts on your knees, and the loosely fit helmet on your head are all reminders of a good time riding around on a bike.

However, during this time of quarantine, bike riding may be one of the best options for exercise. Attitude Sports, a bike shop in Fond du Lac, is still accepting customers. Need an old bike fixed or just want a new bike? Attitude Sports is currently opened 7 days a week.

Due to social distancing and the quarantine rules, Attitude Sports will be operating slightly differently. They will be working with their doors locked and will only work with one appointment at a time. In addition, they updated their website so there is a choice between pickup and delivery, making it easier for customers to buy bikes. 

Grace Howe, a student at Marian, stated, “Myself and my friends wanted to remain active during a time like this, now that the gyms are closed. So, we thought, ‘Why not buy bikes!’ We’re glad we bought them because we noticed that bikes are actually selling fast at local stores.”

Bike riding is a great way to get fresh air and stay in shape. Even during these unprecedented times, many people like Howe can still find daily and normal activities to enjoy.  

Check out Attitude Sports’ website here. Don’t let quarantine stop you from enjoying the outdoors!